Obtainment of ISO Standard Conformity Certificates
On March 1st, 2012 Firm "SV" Ltd underwent certification of its production according to standards ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, BS-OHSAS 18001:2007
Quality Management System
ISO 9001:2015 – universal basis for creation of quality management system in any organization irrespective of sphere of activity, technologies used, qualifications and number of employees.
In order to successfully manage and organization and ensure its functioning it is necessary to guide and control its activity in a systematic and open manner.
Success can be achieved thanks to introduction and actualization of management system developed for constant improvement of performance indices with account of needs of all the parties interested.
ISO 9001:2015 Standard includes criteria for independent certification of quality management system of an organization, enabling to demonstrate the guarantees of risk minimization to external interested parties.
Quality management, according to ISO 9001:2015, presupposes use of "process approach" which models and introduces the most optimum "transformations-processes" chain which guarantees that clients' needs are taken by the organization and transformed into service without any distortions.
Environmental Management System
It is a proof of our responsibility for nature and environment we are living in.
ISO 14001:2015 – is an internationally acknowledged standard which establishes the requirements to the Environmental Management System.
ISO 14001:2015 Standard offers simple and harmonic approach to management of environmental approach applicable for all the organizations in different countries of the world.
This standard is compatible with ISO 9001:2015, OHSAS 18001:2007 and other standards of system management.
ISO 14001:2015 Standard contains all the elements of typical management system such as strategy, goals and tasks, management program, operating control, monitoring and evaluation, training, internal management audit and analysis.
Main focus of this standard is placed on requiring the organizations to determine all their environmental aspects and corresponding approaches to environmental protection, and to determine which of them are the most important.
Audits and corrective actions guarantee continuous improvement of basic environmental management system processes.
Analysis of control of Environmental Management System and its separate elements ensures constant conformity, competence and efficiency of the whole environmental program of an enterprise.
Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
Management system which corresponds to OHSAS system does not replace or substitute normative requirements approved at the legislative level, but supplements them and introduces systemacy into manufacturing risks management process.
OHSAS 18001:2007 - Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems – is an international standard which establishes general requirements to occupational health and safety management.
Enterprise management system constructed and certified in compliance with OHSAS 18001:2007 requirements gives the enterprise possibility to create occupational health and safety system which allows:
- to control hazardous manufacturing factors;
- to manage risks arising in the process of production activities;
- to ensure employees safety;
- to prevent incidents, accidents, and contingencies;
- to decrease loss due to inappropriate activity;
- to integrate with other management systems effective in organization;
- to introduce positive changes into the organization's image
Stages of introduction:
- Diagnostics and planning of works;
- Designing of occupational health and safety management system;
- Development of organization's policy for occupational health and safety;
- Identification of possible hazards;
- Determination of these hazards significance degree according to specified methods, and classification of risks;
- Determination of control methods;
- Determination of goals and development of programs for their achievement;
- Identification of legislative requirements and evaluation of their observance;
- Implementation and audit;
- Determination of effectiveness and efficiency of created system;
- Obtainment of created system conformity certificate
- Reduction of direct and indirect business costs;
- Reduction of human costs due to accidents and illnesses;
- Reduction of probability of court costs;
- Improvement of enterprise's image;
- Improvement of company's moral environment.
Profound understanding of risks and hazards at workplace improves personnel involvement into the System and increases the cultural level of company's personnel in general.